A decade after the launch of their debut album Themesongs, Ang Bandang Shirley is celebrating their milestone through an exclusive release.
If you’re not able to get a physical copy of the album in 2008, don’t worry because Themesongs vinyl is finally here. It’s the same wonderful album that contains the songs that made us fall in love with our ‘favorite’ band. And because this is the 10th year anniversary of the album, they decided to be ~extra~ with the cotton candy pink vinyl.
The remastered 10th year edition with including an exclusive Ang Bandang Shirley lyric shirt (P1,400 – P1,450) and zip hoodie (P1,700 – P1,750), are available for pre-order here. It’s also available at The Grey Market Records stores in Quezon City, Makati, and San Juan.
Themesongs is the debut album of Ang Bandang Shirley and it includes hit songs such as “Kagabi Nanaginip Si Morrissey Na May Nagmamahal Sa Kanya,” “Theme Song,” and “Di Ko Ma-take.”
Listen to Themesongs here:
Themesongs vinyls are now available at Grey Market Records and online at https://werm.bigcartel.com.
- The latest K-Pop collaborations we’re living for
- Watch: Carlo Aquino shares his paranormal encounter in Baguio
- Watch: Enchong Dee shares scary encounter with the ‘Nuns’
- 6 iconic ‘High School Musical’ scenes we’re dying to see in the TV reboot
- The Haunting of Hill House (4.5/5): “This 10-episode psychological horror will haunt you more than any ghost could”