It’s the weekend again, bes, and you know what that means: time to treat your self to good food with good company.
In case you’re having trouble finding a place to hangout, we got you, boo. In our first MB Life Visits, we’re checking out StrEAT Food Park in Maginhawa. Here’s our top three picks:
Imagine all your fave savory comfort food all in one waffle cone? That’s Crazy Cone for ya. This newly-opened food stop combines your choice of chicken bites, add-ons like mac & cheese, sausage, or bacon, topped off with garlic or cheese sauces. Perf snack on-the-go, bes!
Above Sea Level
Higher than Morisette Amon’s whistle note ‘yung level ng sarap ng King Butterfly Squid from Above Sea Level. It’s your regular calamares, but juicier and never rubbery.
The Random Tea Room
This super pretty shop in the back end of the food park also offers equally IG-worthy drinks. Very Afternoon Tea but for millenials ‘yung peg, bes. Their Pink Drink is a fruity (read: strawberry) milk tea, perfect for those who like their drinks to have a little more umph. If you’re that basic bae though, their Royal Milk Tea is just as refreshing.
Watch our visit to the StrEAT Food Park here:
- ‘Dazed and Confused’ at 25: A coming-of-age flick still relevant today
- Christmas Stocking Stuffers: Accessories, gaming, and more
- WATCH: We paid a visit to this global flagship store and it’s huge, bes
- Why you should give contraceptives a chance
- 5 OOTD pegs that will help you nail the cycling shorts trend