Aminin mo na, bes… we’re all dying of envy when we see our friends posting drool-worthy photos of their amazing trips. But who’s to say we can’t take that dream trip of ours? Kaya rin natin ‘yan, mumsh! You don’t need to spend an arm and a leg, or skip meals just to travel and experience the world.
You want to know how? We heard that this travel services and booking platform is celebrating its very first year with lots of discounts and prizes to be given away this weekend. Klook is hosting the first ever mobile-led travel fest from September 29 to 30, 2018 at SMX Convention Center at SM Aura Premier.
“People are traveling abroad, even outside of Asia. Experiences are really the new currency for a lot of millenials. Apart from their savings, they will allocate a lot of their funds for holiday and travel. People are also taking control over their itineraries. Majority of Filipinos would go to these four destinations. More than half of our bookings come from Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Korea, and also largely because the ease of visa applications. And of course, low cost carriers that make it affordable,” shares Klook Philippines marketing manager Michelle Cruz
Participating exhibitors will offer exclusive deals just for this weekend, including Universal Studios Japan, Resorts World Sentosa, Ocean Park Hong Kong, Ngong Ping 360, Taipei Fun Pass, Big Bus Tours, Madame Tussauds, Legoland Malaysia, Skytrek Adventures, Dessert Museum, and Sanrio Odakyu. Now, don’t be intimidated by these digital bookings. “It’s incredibly seamless. So you make a booking, you don’t have to print out anything. You don’t have to go down somewhere to collect your ticket. You get your e-ticket, there’s a QR code there. You scan it at the entrance of the attraction, and you go right in. It’s as simple as that,” explains Klook regional marketing lead Marcus Yong.
Discounted airfares from participating airlines are also available on site to complete your major tipid bookings. Five-year planning na ba ito, mga beshies?
Travel hacks with mini-workshops are also scheduled all throughout the day, with brand ambassadors Alex Gonzaga and Luis Manzano dropping by, too! Check out the line up:
- What It Takes to Become a Travel Influencer with David Guison, Deegee Razon, and Vina Guererro
- How to Travel in Style with Nicole Andersson, Camille Co, and Kryz Uy
- Staying Healthy before your Trip with Vince Velasco
- Travel on a Budget with The Poor Traveler
- Performances from Mayonnaise, Dane Hipolito, and IV of Spades
- Traveling with Kids with The Mother Show DJs Andi Manzano, Delamar Arias, Riki Flores-Reyes
- Mastering Creative Night Photography with Janina Manipol
- Eat Your Way Through Singapore with Our Awesome Planet’s Anton Diaz
- #StrongIndependentTraveler with Sam Oh, Issa Pressman, and The Pinay Solo Backpacker
- Exploring K-Drama Locations with Ana Gonzales
- Full Time Corporate Employee, Part Time Traveler with Colleen Vidal
- Occupation: Traveler with Wil Dasovich and Jako De Leon
- Performances from Reese Lansangan, Sud, and Autotelic
Download the app and claim your mobile voucher online. For more information, visit the official Klook Travel Fest website at .klook.com/event/travel-fest/.
Header image from Klook | Instagram