Christmas is just around the corner and kapag sumapit na ang Ber months, panahon na rin para mag-plano ng vacation for next year! Just in time for the season, Singapore Airlines is partnering with Shangri-La for its second Great Getaway campaign. This year, it will have a series of travel fairs. Things kick off at the Atrium of Shangri-La Plaza Mall from September 7 to 9. Similar fairs will run in SM City Cebu and SM City Davao, which is on the weekend of September 8 and 9. More dates, more fun.
Fares start at $876 round trip to the US under economy class, and $1766 for premium economy. Similar discounted rates are available at the fair for business class, and destinations such as South Africa, Australia, and Europe. Pumapatak na almost 50k lang for a round trip ticket to the US, ‘te!
At eto pa ang mas masaya, if you’re a MasterCard Holder, you can get special discounts, perks, and add-ons such as accommodation, passes, and tours when flying through and beyond Singapore. More promo, more fun!
For more information, Singapore Airlines on Facebook.
- LOOK: Boracay establishments are back in business
- A beginner’s navigation of the 12th International Silent Film Festival
- Christmas songs to listen to apart from Jose Mari Chan
- Stress-relieving exercises while at your desk
- Mr. and Ms. Chinatown 2018 aims to break stereotypes about the Chinoy community